Friday, September 2, 2011

what a cutie hootie!

While I wouldn't consider myself a collector ( i am not a fan of knick knacks!) I will admit that I love all things owl- more of the cute cartoon-y type and not realistic looking. So when I happened upon this tutorial and pattern for a felt owl from http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-felt-owl.html ,   I just had to make one! This felt cutie will join the other owls on my bookshelf- what better place for a wise owl to hang out? lol. So here's a pic of my little owl. 

Here's some pics of some of my other little owl creations that I've made over the years. I love to use crystal glazes on my ceramic owls- it makes
them so much groovier! There's a few knitted and crocheted owlies in there too- I'm always finding patterns for cute owls that I can't resist making! I'm addicted to owls! Now I want to search around for some other owl crafts- but I do still have a few that I haven't gotten to yet- there's always tomorrow for some more owl crafting fun! lol
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! There was a new lady there at Knit night that had a pattern for fingerless mitt that had a cable owl on the back of the hand...super cute. I think it was a free pattern on Raverly. You might like to make those too!

    ReplyDelete