Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Halloween

I'm back! - and with some Halloween goodies! I spent the weekend finishing up some gifts that I'll be sending out tomorrow (pics to follow!) I did get around to starting on some Halloween-themed crafts (see pics) that I thought were fun. The felt lollipops were actually a Xmas craft that I found on Better Homes and Gardens site. I thought they would be cute in Halloween colors- and would go well with the Halloween candy that I crocheted last year.

I also made some flower pins and barrettes in black and orange- a fun way to have a little Halloween spirit without going too crazy!


And finally, the pins are by far my favorite that I 
worked on all weekend.I found the pattern for the
owl pin at 
http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-felt-owl-  I decided to do mine in some fun bright colors to give them a little character. Then i decided to make the little candy corn pin (my own creation!) since what is more Halloween than candy corn? I have a bunch more Halloween and fall crafts still to work on-  But for now, it's off to sleepy-land for me! HappyCrafting!                                           

1 comment:

  1. Love the candy corn and owl pins.....just to cute. Of ciurse love everything else too, but those our my favorite!

    ReplyDelete