Monday, September 12, 2011

football crafts

In honor of the first weekend of football, I wanted to share some of my football-themed crafts. In case you can't tell, I'm a Jets fan! lol.  I made this bag many years ago- when I still had patience for sewing! lol. I try to use it only on game days so I can keep it in good condition. I still have some of the lining fabric that I'd like to make something out of but not sure what. hmmm- I think I might have to search around for some ideas. I did add some felt flower pins though since I thought it needed a little makeover.  Last year I made this blanket for my little Gio's wagon. It's one of those fleece no-sew blankies where you cut and tie the ends. It was super easy and the best part- no sewing!! Although I did sew a little cover for his pillow. It's not perfect but he doesn't seem to mind! Here's a pic of my little man Gio watching the game- nothing crafty, but too cute to not post!

I didn't get any crafting done today since football took over my day- and a little trip to Michael's earlier to stock up on some sale craft stuff! I have a few projects that need some finishing touches and some others that are in the works (mostly Halloween and fall-themed). Back to crafting tomorrow, but until then... Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment