Tuesday, August 30, 2011

surprise--more felt !!!

I went craft shopping today and came home with a bunch of new felt and of course some other craft goodies! Then I made these felt Russian nesting dolls. I love how they turned out! I may even try making them in different sizes like the real ones. Even though these were in the holiday craft magazine, I think they're cute for any time of the year. You could probably even make them with different appliques on the body for different holidays. The possibilities are endless!

Of course, since I bought all that new felt, I just had to make some more flowers. I tried the poinsettias in red but I think that I like them better in white. I also did some more flower pins and some more rosette barrettes. I am really loving the barrettes and the different color combos. I also made some other flowers for the yarn wrapped wreaths, but since I didn't get more wreaths the flowers must wait- I'll post pics of those as soon as I get the wreaths.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment