Saturday, August 27, 2011

i love felt flowers!!

Today I finished two of my wreaths that I've been working on. The first is a Christmas wreath wrapped in red yarn with a big white poinsettia- love it!! I'm not crazy about the ribbon to hang it from though so I might try something different. I love how the poinsettia turned out and might just have to make some into pins. hmmm.



The other wreath I finished is more for everyday. It's wrapped in a fuzzy brown and blue yarn with turquoise and off-white flowers.  Since the picture of the whole wreath didn't come out great I took a close-up of the flowers. They were too cute to not show off! This wreath will look great in my room once I switch to my fall bedding. yay! I'm really enjoying making these felt flowers. They're bright and simple- and I keep thinking of all the great things I could do with them- look out Christmas! lol. I just got a new holiday craft magazine today and I think I want to make one of everything in it. Oh, where to begin! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment