Friday, August 26, 2011

organizing and a little crafting

Not too much crafting today, but I think I finally have my newly organized craft shelf the way I want it- for now at least! (see picture at left). The fabric bins are all from the dollar tree and are great for organizing all those small miscellaneous craft supplies. I also got a new glue gun which normally wouldn't be so exciting but it's just super cute!And the best part is that since its small it doesn't burn me like my old one- yay! Not the best picture (my photo skills are definitely lacking!) but it has this funky flower pattern on it.

The only crafting I did manage to do today was to start on my foam wreath. I wrapped the yarn on two different wreaths (one for everyday and a Christmas one). Tomorrow I'll work on the felt flowers for them. Also, didn't have much felt in colors that matched the yarn, so it's off to Michael's tomorrow!- shocking I know! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment