Saturday, October 15, 2011

Best book ever!

This week I finally got a copy of Martha's new Holiday Crafts book, and I am LOVING it! There are so many projects in there that I want to make- the biggest question is where to begin! I really like that the projects in the book aren't too intensive- most are only a paragraph long!- and you can find most of the supplies at Michael's or Joann's since they sell a lot of the Martha craft lines there.

There's a few Halloween crafts that I'd like to make but don't think I'll have time. Lately I've been wanting to make something in paper mache (it might have to do with the paper mache bat pinata that Martha made a few weeks ago!) I really like these jack-o-lanterns but I was thinking about just making it into a plain pumpkin instead. Maybe I'll paint it white or glitter it, or cut the top off and fill it with some fall flowers. Again, the possibilities are endless! But first, I must finish up a few of my other projects. Until next time... Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment